Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Balding

At the ripe old age of 113 days, Kylie is going bald. Yes folks, there is now a spot on the back of her head whence all beautiful redish hair has now left. It has been rubbed away from countless days and nights of frantic head turning to see what is going on in the world around her. (She is, after all, a curious little being.) As I rub my hand over the bare landscape of her cranium, I feel tiny little sprouts of new growth trying to spring forth and replace what has been lost. "And where did all that beautiful hair go to?" you ask. I reply:(click on the image for a closer look)

So long little hairs... I have to do the laundry.

2 comments:

Grammy Jean said...

I will be kissing all over that bald spot in just another week!

The Wards said...

How funny!