Friday, November 20, 2009

Picture my Week

This week has been full of little moments that I happened to capture on film (is it still considered film if you use a digital camera?) Here are some of my favorites: Kyra using her new highchair to feed one of her baby dolls.
Kylie trying to be just like Kyra. As of right now Kylie wants to be Kyra when she grows up.
Look at that technique!
Kyra wearing her very own "wobble goggles". If you don't know what that means, clearly you need to watch more Imagination Movers on Disney.

Kylie chilling in the baby doll pack-n-play.

I went into Kyra's room thinking she wasn't taking a nap and this is what I found. "Pay no attention to the girl behind the curtain!"

All I hear is "Look mommy! I ride Chase!" and this is what I turn to see.
She even put a necklace around him as "reigns". "C'mon Chase lets go!"

1 comment:

Grammy Jean said...

Amazing that you were able to capture so many precious moments. Love them all, can hardly wait to see everyone soon.